[Classweb-users] Issue with conducting the first search in ClassWeb

Susan Moore susan.moore at uni.edu
Fri Nov 5 12:38:33 EDT 2021

Hello,

I've had this issue all week and am wondering if anyone else is. When I
first connect to ClassWeb in Firefox and click on search I get
the following message:

The page you requested cannot be found.

For assistance with this site, please contact:

*Library of Congress Cataloging Distribution Service Customer Services
Section Washington, DC 20540-4912 Phone: (855) 266-1884 (US only)
  or (202) 707-6100 FAX: (202) 707-1771 If I click on the browser back
button and then click on search again, I get the search menu. Is this
happening for anyone else?Susan MooreUniversity of Northern IowaCedar
Falls, IA  50614susan.moore at uni.edu <susan.moore at uni.edu>*