[Classweb-users] Classification Web proposal system down?

Hostage, John hostage at law.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 2 15:49:18 EDT 2020

I can't get into ClassWeb at all.

John Hostage
Senior Continuing Resources Cataloger
Langdell Hall 194
Harvard Law School Library
Cambridge, MA 02138
hostage at law.harvard.edu<mailto:hostage at law.harvard.edu>
+(1)(617) 495-3974 (voice)
+(1)(617) 496-4409 (fax)
ISNI 0000 0000 4028 0917

From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:PCCLIST at LISTSERV.LOC.GOV] On Behalf Of Adam L Schiff
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2020 15:32
To: PCCLIST at LISTSERV.LOC.GOV
Subject: [PCCLIST] Classification Web proposal system down?

I am unable to get into the Class Web proposal system at this time.  Is anyone else having this issue?  I can get to https://classweb.org/Proposal/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__classweb.org_Proposal_&d=DwMFAw&c=WO-RGvefibhHBZq3fL85hQ&r=O9-UIVab7e9YxpBphmOmeEQruoCpRWXNPKDBg9tfb88&m=578mbWh5o9-nWv2iyR_Y3DI5ftvCRhlKDZlfrVaTJBc&s=DL1j-7lyqUB8qjbLL3Dzfiaxnvs8j0JY-bHHP53FiBg&e=> and but when I try to get into the proposal system and open a subject proposal template, I get "Problem loading page" messages.

Adam Schiff
Principal Cataloger
University of Washington Libraries