[Classweb-users] ClassWeb down?

Ryan Tamares rtamares at law.stanford.edu
Fri Feb 28 17:48:09 EST 2020

Thanks to all who responded. One respondent received this reply to her
query from the Class Web team:

"We are having some issues with slow loading of pages. The contractor is
working
on it. Currently users should be able to access Class Web by dropping the
"s"
on the "https" prefix of the Class Web URL."

Additionally, if your browser/s are set up for stricter security, i.e.,
requiring https connections among other stricter security protocols, Class
Web may currently not be accessible at all on these browsers.

Happy Friday,

Ryan Tamares

*—*
*Ryan Tamares*
*Head of Collection Services — Robert Crown Law Library*
*Stanford Law School*

650 724.6454
rtamares at law.stanford.edu
law.stanford.edu